In today’s competitive market, SEO is more important than ever. Every day, millions of people use search engines to find answers to their questions or solutions to their issues. If you have a website, blog, or online shop, SEO can help you acquire free targeted traffic from search engines.
- A large percentage of search engine users (more than 70%) are more likely to click on one of the top five websites on search engine results pages (SERPS). To capitalize on this and get visits or customers to your online business, your website must be in one of the top rankings, which is achievable with SEO.
- SEO isn’t just about search engines. Good SEO practice will enhance a website’s user experience and usability, which is a key ranking factor.
- When a website is at the top of the search results for a user’s search terms, it makes them more likely to believe that it is a good place to go. SEO helps to increase brand trust.
- SEO is beneficial to your website’s social advertising. People who find your website through a Google or Bing search are more inclined to share it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms.
- SEO can help you stay ahead of the competition. If two websites sell the same product, the search engine optimized website is more likely to attract customers and generate sales.